Baxi Duo-Tec Combi 40HE Hot water tripping off and on? | Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi Duo-Tec Combi 40HE Hot water tripping off and on? in the Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's area at Plumbers Forums

B

bobnlibby

Hi guys, pleaseeeeeeeeee help.

Our Baxi boiler as above works great on central heating but the hot water side keeps cycling through hot and cold on about ten second intervals. Our plumber first tried checking the thermistors and cleaned out hot water sensor, still did not work. Then he cleaned out the hot water heat exchanger and it worked briefly then went back to the ten second on/off cycle, please someone point us in the right direction

Many thanks, Bob.

Also i am a mechanical engineer with a good skill base and have fixed previous boilers after advice but obviously i will not touch the gas side but wondered what i could do myself?

Upvote 0
have had the same fault i believe on a vokera and it was the diverter valve spindle had been leaking and filedl the actuator with water. first time id ever seen it was able to open the head and dry it out repaired the spindle leak, was ok after that. hope that helps as i dont know the set up of the duotec's.

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

J
  • Question
As above, drill it out and use an extractor if...
Replies
Views
  • Question
If it’s definitely E28, i‘d get your engineer...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
put the boiler on low very low and leave it...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Check the continuity of the flue with your...
Replies
Views
Back