Baxi duo tec GA issue | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi duo tec GA issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Intermitent e133 fault on this happens normally so I been told first thing in the morning.
Presure is fine as other readings. Sparking well also , customer said makes a fluttering noise on occasions when trying to lit.
Never happened when I was their tjo but gas valve is my thoughts ?

Checked condense for blockage? Might be sensing electrode?

This could be quite a few things mate. Last one I had was gas valve. One before that was PCB. Have you tried Baxi tech support?

Think these had alot of gas valve issues from start to finish. Worked on a job with about 35-40 on, was told around half had new valves or PCBs within 12 months.

Did you check the inlet working pressure? I’ve had this where there was too much gas pressure. I had the gas supplier replace the governor.

Run away like the wind, could be external factors. Fridges micro waves, all sorts.

I had it, I reckon I replaced most things on the boiler under Baxi's recommendation.
I went on the Baxi course, they gave me a checklist. Then went onto tell me how it can be external factors like fridges etc.
Glad you got it right, it's a great feeling, one day I'll experience it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
If it’s definitely E28, i‘d get your engineer...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hmmmmm difficult one
Replies
Views
Sorry for late reply,was printed circuit board
Replies
Views
Can be a nightmare that fault , last one I had...
Replies
Views
Check the continuity of the flue with your...
Replies
Views
Back