baxi duotec 24 he | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss baxi duotec 24 he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1165.jpg

I found that water was coming from the terminal on the pressure sensor and look like it been leaking for a while but not to sure if that would cause a e168 error

E168 usually a sign pcb is failing they will reset but usually gets worse till won't reset anymore

pcb, try hair drier on it for 10 mins might have drop of water in something or capacitor gone!.
tighten the nut (green wire) common to leak from those.

I replaced the leaking pressure sensor and it did fire but combustion figures were miles out i am going back next week to have the burner out, i didn't want to disturb the it without a new gasket.
ps. were is gasman aka baxi guru ?

I replaced the leaking pressure sensor and it did fire but combustion figures were miles out i am going back next week to have the burner out, i didn't want to disturb the it without a new gasket.
ps. were is gasman aka baxi guru ?

Am here lol,I would agree with Martin, PCB may have got wet,worth drying it out,also check incoming mains voltage ,polarity etc other thing's to check dv is not leaking into motor,other than that new PCB

I went to one last week, the diverter was leaking, it had soaked into the motor head & taken the board with it also! Would recommend changing that diverter block!

the diverter and motor were spotless also pcb is bone dry, it was the pressure switch that was leaking that caused the corrosion, I haven't worked on many of these as its Worcesters and Ideal that are mostly round my way.
How the hell do you re-pressure the EV I had a proper struggle but managed it?

I have this one:

[DLMURL="http://www.bhspares.com/heating-spares/regin/regin-regk29-pressurisation-pump-angled-adaptor.html"]REGIN REGK29 PRESSURISATION PUMP ANGLED ADAPTOR - REGIN - HEATING SPARES[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

new p.h. ex. that will be alot cheaper than a...
Replies
Views
put the boiler on low very low and leave it...
Replies
Views
How did you get the valve sorted in the end?
Replies
Views
Would go 600 series eg 618 etc or 800 series...
Replies
Views
Better asking in the gas engineer section, as...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back