Baxi duotec 28 HE A- no heating | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi duotec 28 HE A- no heating in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi guys, hopefully somebody can help because I'm at my wits end here. I have a Baxi duotec 28 HE A with no heating but hot water is fine. There are no visible leaks in or outside the boiler and it has been regularly serviced.The honeywell stat and relay module have been replaced, but still no heating. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Griff

Do you have access to any test equipment, such as a multimeter or a two pole voltage tester? Any photo of said Honeywell stat and relay? Do these definitely work?

Do you have access to any test equipment, such as a multimeter or a two pole voltage tester? Any photo of said Honeywell stat and relay? Do these definitely work?
Thats the image off the box. I just replaced with what was originally in place. They paired without a problem, and the red light flashed which indicates that its calling for heating but having no response, so I'm pretty sure its working. No, I don't have any test equipment. G

Attachments

• 20201006_200604.jpg
    20201006_200604.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
What happens if you press the grey button on the receiver?

It either turns the green light on or off. Same as the previous one.

green is on so the boiler should fire if it’s connected correctly

Similar plumbing topics

new p.h. ex. that will be alot cheaper than a...
Replies
Views
It's not 'amateurish', what you've had...
Replies
Views
Many thanks. Always wondered what they were...
Replies
Views
1/4 turn black knob on both. open bleed screw...
Replies
Views
Thanks for taking the time to update. That's...
Replies
Views
Back