baxi duotec e50 boiler error | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss baxi duotec e50 boiler error in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has been fluctuating quite alot, dropping in temp then raising again whilst showering. I have had an engineer out who has changed the thermistor, but I am still having the same issue. I have tried a few bits tonight to try and see what is actually happening at the boiler when a dip in temp occurs, and it looks like the boiler calls for heat, races right up to 90 degrees, the call for heat is cancelled, the temp drops rapidly down to around 70 degrees and I briefly see error code E50. Heat is then called for once again, and the cycle repeats. E50 seems to point to the thermistor which has only just been replaced last week! Any advice would be greatly received!

Heatings fine I guess ?

Would say plate then

Similar plumbing topics

Time and make a note of how long the boiler is...
Replies
Views
P
Tricky situation for you. Boiler shouldn't...
Replies
Views
Finally (I hope) got to the bottom of this...
2 3
Replies
Views
That is manifold fo4 all rooms on 1st floor...
2 3
Replies
Views
Only ones who will know for sure are baxi
Replies
Views
Back