baxi installer?....... maybe not | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss baxi installer?....... maybe not in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, fitted approx 4 new neta tec's this year. As I liked the duo tec I thought I'd carry on the tradition and try them, I've read posts and imputed my take on them... overall, I like them. But now I've just had a call from second gas valve failure,( which was fitted approx 3 months ago) With very little chance of having an engineer come out tomorrow or Saturday, I can say don't bother! At least until they sort their mess out. How about telling your loyal customer that on your last job before the holidays. Nice!

i did warn about the neta tec i was privileged enough to look at one before launch,i did say to stick with a duotec 1 or heatmax/promax these are tried and trusted the trouble with BAXI is they launched the 105 after the bahamha disaster ,the 105 was TBH the best combi ever made,(they did mess it up with the instant version though imho)then they launched the duotec 1 another good boiler but suffers certain faults then they commit professorial suicide by launching the netatec a plastic disaster IMHO,and compound it by tarnishing the duotecs good name

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny you say that gas man, but as the sh@t hits the fan with the old baxi's. You were the first person I thought of. Bloody gas man right again! Lol

i did warn about the neta tec i was privileged enough to look at one before launch,i did say to stick with a duotec 1 or heatmax/promax these are tried and trusted the trouble with BAXI is they launched the 105 after the bahamha disaster ,the 105 was TBH the best combi ever made,(they did mess it up with the instant version though imho)then they launched the duotec 1 another good boiler but suffers certain faults then they commit professorial suicide by launching the netatec a plastic disaster IMHO,and compound it by tarnishing the duotecs good name
AGreed, the 105 is the best I've ever worked on. No question about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I'm sorry it's been difficult reading. Is this...
Replies
Views
The point of the forum is mainly for uk based...
Replies
Views
Burger
B
1/4 turn black knob on both. open bleed screw...
Replies
Views
Evohome if you have the full system with TRVs...
Replies
Views
It's not 'amateurish', what you've had...
Replies
Views
Back