baxi instant 105e combi boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss baxi instant 105e combi boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
when in hot water only mode,the temp control is in the off postion,hot water will run and the temp rises then knocks off for a few seconds and lights again the temp lights go on up until 80 degree then it knocks off,when it fires and i try and rotate the temp control for hot water the hot water light starts to flash and it knocks off straight away could it be a faulty hot water heat sensor and how do i check if the one on is faulty

Is the hot water running when this happens,if so looks like a faulty hot water thermistor as boiler not modulating,just coming on and then over heating ,cooling and then coming on again
If it has been over heating best replace both hot water and heating thermistors as not expensive and not worth call back

Is the hot water running when this happens,if so looks like a faulty hot water thermistor as boiler not modulating,just coming on and then over heating ,cooling and then coming on again
If it has been over heating best replace both hot water and heating thermistors as not expensive and not worth call back
this model also has a safety thermostat,the heating and hot water temp sensors are easy changed would you also change safety stat aswell ,and yes i run the water it fires then i try and rotate hot water pre heat contol and it knocks off straight away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

You need a new service engineer not a new...
Replies
Views
new p.h. ex. that will be alot cheaper than a...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
I don't believe moving the manual lever over...
Replies
Views
200% won’t be the reason the cylinder isn’t...
Replies
Views
Back