baxi instant 105e | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss baxi instant 105e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

quality

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
has anyone fitted an external EV to one of these as opposed to replace a failed original. My only concern is the these are not the average EV as part of it is used for the DHW preheat I believe. it would make my life so much easier if it possible as the boiler location and access is very poor. One for GASMAN :cheesy:

Call manufacturers dude theyre the only ones who can tell you for sure

Does preheat really need expansion? I haven't noticed other boilers have this dual expansion tank... It would expand back into the water mains

Fitted an external one on a Potterton Performa he. Same boiler different badge I think. Potterton said to connect it to the 1/2" capped connection on the return valve. Can't remember why, but had no issues with it.

You can fit an external expansion vessel with no problem. Preheat will still work fine.

has anyone fitted an external EV to one of these as opposed to replace a failed original. My only concern is the these are not the average EV as part of it is used for the DHW preheat I believe. it would make my life so much easier if it possible as the boiler location and access is very poor. One for GASMAN :cheesy:

yes can be done without disabling pre heat but go for a 12 L vessel,10 L was never really upto it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Upto you the duo has a flow rate of 11 as the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Do you have to send the old one back ?
Replies
Views
Thanks for taking the time. I powered it off &...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Final Update... Thank you everyone who...
Replies
Views
Oh, OK thanks for the advice
Replies
Views
Back