baxi instant 105he | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss baxi instant 105he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
when heating is called for nothing ,but if i run the tap and the heating is still being called for when i turn the tap off it will switch to heating and work fine,but it will not hav it whn you call for heat, you have two valves on this model,ch ,dhw,

The pin on the pump flow switch? You'd think if it wasn't making you'd get the same for the hot water or at least it would drop out again ... If you're getting pump but no fan starting then I'd be looking at the pump flow switch first of all for sure! These pcb's have an anti cycle time delay by-the-way that putting the hot water on overrides!

The pin on the pump flow switch? You'd think if it wasn't making you'd get the same for the hot water or at least it would drop out again ... If you're getting pump but no fan starting then I'd be looking at the pump flow switch first of all for sure! These pcb's have an anti cycle time delay by-the-way that putting the hot water on overrides!
as said when i run the hot tap and knock it off when calling for heat the boiler will act accordingly,can the systems pressure have an effect on the pumps flow switch

The pressure shouldn't effect the flow switch ... I'd be wanting to know what is happening from start up desrob. At what point is the lighting up sequence failing ... The flow switch has to be made before ignition sequence comences that's for sure :)

when you call for heat, you have a 2 min time delay from stat to boiler ?, rad light will come on, pump will run constantly and nothing else.! if i run hot tap boiler light will tranfer to tap and lighing sequence commence's,turn tap off and it will tranfer over to ch if demand is still calling

just thinking when you first turn this boiler on and you select ch/dhw and the pre heat is turned on,will priority be given to the pre heat store and if the pre heat store/exspansion vessel is faulty (full of water),will this confuse the boiler and give the symptoms i described

it will give priority to the store but no it wont confuse the boiler if the ev has failed try turning the dhw stat off this disables the per heat,pull the clip and remove black motor off the LH dv,see if the bush has failed and the pin can be pushed down shake the motor if you can hear water in there its shot you could still have a sticking motor another thing that can throw people and cause this fault are leaking main heatex o rings water can run in to the pcb and cause weird faults so have a good check on the heatex for leaks

Last edited by a moderator:
it will give priority to the store but no it wont confuse the boiler if the ev has failed try turning the dhw stat off this disables the per heat,pull the clip and remove black motor off the LH dv,see if the bush has failed and the pin can be pushed down shake the motor if you can hear water in there its shot you could still have a sticking motor another thing that can throw people and cause this fault are leaking main heatex o rings water can run in to the pcb and cause weird faults so have a good check on the heatex for leaks
i'll do thaat gas man, if the ex vessel is to come out ,i've done the 80/105e, but i have noticed on another thread you mentioned the instant are a bit more difficult,why is that.?

i'll do thaat gas man, if the ex vessel is to come out ,i've done the 80/105e, but i have noticed on another thread you mentioned the instant are a bit more difficult,why is that.?
they are twice as heavy,twice as big the rubber hose and recuperator spigot get in the way as well,the other option you have is disable the pre heat,the customer wont notice the DHW gets just as hot and fit a remote one

I'm pretty sure that baxi say you can't fit a remote vessel on the instant due to water flowing round the old vessel which can eventually corrode the diaphragm which causes problems later on

I'm pretty sure that baxi say you can't fit a remote vessel on the instant due to water flowing round the old vessel which can eventually corrode the diaphragm which causes problems later on
i'm sure your right, can't see baxi telling you to leave faulty vessel in situ

Stupid f in design!!!!!! Honestly what were they thinkin????? regards leaving in situ, why not? with a deflated diaphragm the pre heat will have a boat load 'stored' water :)

Stupid f in design!!!!!! Honestly what were they thinkin????? regards leaving in situ, why not? with a deflated diaphragm the pre heat will have a boat load 'stored' water :)

it is a stupid design,they took the very reliable 105,made it crap,and managed to achieve better flow rates? quicker warm up time? eh no it remained the same as the simpler 105

Try running the heating and then turn off the flow isolation valve under the boiler, does it fire then ? ( dont forget to turn it on again !!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
Yes I had an ancient boiler set up like that...
Replies
Views
faulty diaphram with the sound of it.
Replies
Views
new p.h. ex. that will be alot cheaper than a...
Replies
Views
how the outdoor sensor can prevent me from...
Replies
Views
Back