Baxi Luna HT 380 - how to display/set flow rate? | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi Luna HT 380 - how to display/set flow rate? in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

The User Guide etc states an available temperature range of 25-80c. Various instructions found online instruct to turn it fully clockwise to display maximum 80c, then back it off and stop at desired flow rate, ie 55c. However, turning the dial fully clockwise (hottest) displays maximum 30c, and counter-clockwise (coolest) displays minimum 10c. The unit is functioning properly otherwise. Any directions here will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Are you asking for flow rate or water temperature?

If you're trying to adjust the temperature and the maximum you can get is 30C, then something is wrong with the parameter settings on the PCB.

Best call Baxi to resolve the issue.
They should be able to talk you through it step by step

Are you asking for flow rate or water temperature?

If you're trying to adjust the temperature and the maximum you can get is 30C, then something is wrong with the parameter settings on the PCB.

Best call Baxi to resolve the issue.
They should be able to talk you through it step by step
I think I mis-described; When the boiler comes on while it's cold outside, the displayed temp goes a bit over 60 (celsius) which seems correct for the dial at the first dot from the left. I'm looking for how to select the water temperature by turning the dial and stopping at the appropriate temperature. The highest and lowest displayed numbers are 30 and 10.
Thanks.

Back