Baxi main combi 24 he boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi main combi 24 he boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ragul

Hai,
Our boiler is baxi's main combi 24 he. We have a problem with hot water. If we open the hot water after a certain level only the boiler starts to work otherwise it is not working. Therefore I have to open the tap for at least 1/3 way of the tap. I called for two engineers both couldn't fix it. One got my money and went away. Another one said it is normal and gave bill for 100 quids for saying this.
this is really a problem for me in the kitchen as I have to open the tap for a large amount of water to get hot water and it splashes every where when I wash dishes. Can anybody help me to resolve this problem?

Has it always been like that?
You could start a thread in the looking for a plumber section and a local member might be able to help
Or call the manufacturer for a repair

Are you sure the kitchen tap is not faulty & are you allowing enough time for the boiler to kick in & the hot water to flow? Have the two guys you've had out checked the flow rate at the tap!

Both taps in bathroom and kitchen are same. But in bathroom tap even if I open more it won't splash. But the kitchen tap bothers me as i use it most of the time. Yes I allowed enough time but the boiler didn't start to work. Those two guys didn't measure the flow rate.

Last edited by a moderator:
A certain flow rate is required before the boiler will fire. Opening the tap by a third may not be enough. And iff you've got a tap that splashes on full, you've got the wrong taps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

put the boiler on low very low and leave it...
Replies
Views
P
Have you paid everything he asked for and did...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler...
Replies
Views
Thanks, so i need another one?...otherwise the...
Replies
Views
Back