Baxi Multiheat Boilers | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi Multiheat Boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darkhorse

Hi

Just wondering if anybody has had any dealings with the Baxi Multiheat boiler yet in the UK. (If so, would be interested to hear your thoughts on them!) Alternatively, does anybody know of a supplier for them? I ask, because I have one of the 40 KW models myself, here in France, to where we retired, although here, it goes under the name of H.S Tarm ( a Baxi subsidiary). This boiler can burn either a range of cereal crops, wood chippings (with the addition of a "Stirrer"), or wood pellets, which is what we now use in preference to the wheat crop we used the first couple of years

Although not fitted to my set-up, it is possible to fit a Lambda sensor to the flue pipe, ( i.e there is provision made on the controller P.C.B for connecting the sensor and its transformer, as well as extra settings in the built-in software).
When fitted, this will regulate combustion air to give the minimum excess air required, to maximise thermal efficiency.

I want to investigate retro fitting this set-up, but all attempts to find out more from the French company have fallen on deaf ears - After sales service is something of a dirty expression over here!!

It seems they are fairly well known boilers in the U.S.A, and I was about to enquire there, until I read on a US site that the additional menu options that the Lambda sensor brings into play, were not used in the States - i.e the sensor is not fitted there.

If anybody knows anything about these, I would be very interested to hear further.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

That means you have a leak as the system...
Replies
Views
You have a blockage from a dirty system needs...
Replies
Views
Have you tried recording it on the loud ignition
Replies
Views
Again, without an idea of system volume we're...
Replies
Views
A RGI may be able (on advice) to range rate...
Replies
Views
Back