baxi parts fit alpha boilers? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss baxi parts fit alpha boilers? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

giarc00007

Gas Engineer
hi guys am i right in thinking some baxi parts fit alpha boilers. I have another 240e which needs new phex. Price for genuine alpha part is ridiculous. Does the 105 phex fit these boilers?

Alpha ,they are very expensive , i needed a pcb recently and couldnt believe the price it was £269 from part centre , at the time i didnt have time to shop around but why are alpha parts so expensive?

Alpha ,they are very expensive , i needed a pcb recently and couldnt believe the price it was £269 from part centre , at the time i didnt have time to shop around but why are alpha parts so expensive?
because alphas are in the same league as ferroli there tat

Cheers gasman you'd think they would be the same price as most if not cheaper with being tat,, hey couldve bought a basia for the price of that pcb eh

Me thinks NOT

alpha ,they are very expensive , i needed a pcb recently and couldnt believe the price it was £269 from part centre , at the time i didnt have time to shop around but why are alpha parts so expensive?

lol..

Comes with all the washers and screw that baxi didn't send on the last 30 water parts you ordered

The most useful washer for a Baxi is the DHW sensor washer DONT buy the Baxi one and use the Vokera alummminaun ones as they last forever.
my9eja4a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

It's a sealed system so if its leaking from...
Replies
Views
P
Have you paid everything he asked for and did...
Replies
Views
This question has been discussed a couple of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
25 watt is indicative of more or less what I...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler...
Replies
Views
Back