Baxi solo 2pf 50 | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi solo 2pf 50 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

leek

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hello all,

Working on a baxi solo and it is driving me mental! Any advice would be much appreciated. Got called out as its not working, and so far have checked the thermostat sensor, air pressure switch, gas valve and it still isnt bloody working!

I have spoken to baxi a couple of times and think the only thing it could be now is the PCB board, is there anything else you think I should do please let me know as sorely tempted to hit the stupid thing!

Thanks,

Lee.

check the ntc is in range other than that it will be the pcb

Thanks mate, think I checked that earlier but was having such a crap day my head was all over the place, will have a fresh look tomorrow and regroup. Seem to have had nothing but boiler breakdowns recently, all easy, till this one which is just doing my head in!

Thanks mate, think I checked that earlier but was having such a crap day my head was all over the place, will have a fresh look tomorrow and regroup. Seem to have had nothing but boiler breakdowns recently, all easy, till this one which is just doing my head in!
it measures in mega ohms not all meters have this function

Thanks again gas man. Yes mine does, the temperature sensor is showing at 1.5, the pilot ignition is 1.5, the gas valve is 5 and the air pressure on the black and white has continuity, so my thoughts are heading for the pcb. Just so irritating!

Hello all,

Working on a baxi solo and it is driving me mental! Any advice would be much appreciated. Got called out as its not working, and so far have checked the thermostat sensor, air pressure switch, gas valve and it still isnt bloody working!

I have spoken to baxi a couple of times and think the only thing it could be now is the PCB board, is there anything else you think I should do please let me know as sorely tempted to hit the stupid thing!

Thanks,

Lee.

not a service guy ,but I had one of thease in my old gaff 10 years ago,went on blink,had a few engineer mates couldn't fix it,new pcb fan,still no go,i changed pilot injector worked

Thanks all for your comments, really appreciate the help. Been back there today and it was the PCB hallelluja! Dont know why just had a total mental block on this one and it just did my head in, and made me feel like a total div. Now to try and switch off till monday, if I can remember how....

Have a good weekend all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

All basic electrical checks have been done...
Replies
Views
J
Turned the system from hot water only, to hot...
Replies
Views
James Middleton
J
They don't want a combi. I'm going round...
Replies
Views
I don’t think there are any other checks on...
Replies
Views
Burger
B
Sorry, M, no one is trying to trick or...
Replies
Views
Back