baxi solo feedback | Independent Plumbing Course Feedback | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss baxi solo feedback in the Independent Plumbing Course Feedback area at Plumbers Forums

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Feedback of my 1 BAXI heat only boiler !

over all
easy to install
vertical flue was easy done
boiler works really quiet
there is inspection glass to see flame
CO/CO2 really good 0.0005

the only thing I did not like is the way the boiler case fits the boiler

will fit them again

Did you find the condensate connection a bit crap? They used to be a nightmare, the rubber washer used to be a bit to sloppy when it was around the pipe.

Got about 2kg of oxides out ! If I had my labour I would have wash them manually first but as I was quiet for long time could not afford to have some one with me on this job !

Got about 2kg of oxides out ! If I had my labour I would have wash them manually first but as I was quiet for long time could not afford to have some one with me on this job !
You use that big Magnaclean double filter thing (the name escapes me)? I've left that on for a week and had the same out as a day spent power flushing.

We got these
imagejpeg

imagejpeg

Similar plumbing topics

I have a baxi neta tec combi ga24, if it was a...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your response mate. Im not...
Replies
Views
Have you cleaned the heat ex?
Replies
Views
Update on this post I finally got round to...
Replies
Views
E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
Back