Bending 18mm shower pipe | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Bending 18mm shower pipe in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

dan_the_plumber

Gas Engineer
Hello everybody.

I've had to install a shower in a bathroom where the roof encroaches into the room. This means I'm higher limited. I thought I'd try my luck as there were quite a lot of variables but I've come up unfortunate.
Now, obviously being a plumber I've got a pipe bender that does 15 & 22mm. However this pipe is 18mm internal. I just wondered if I can actually buy an 18mm spring? Or am I better off taking it to an engineering shop or something?

Dan :)

You haven't got an commercial sparky friend as there conduit is 20mm and he should have a bender if it's a bit loose wrap in insulation tape

Upvote 0
why do you want to bend it and not cut it? If you bend it what will you connect to the open end as the wall plate won't be suitable now?

Or have I misunderstood you?

Think he's trying to install a rain fall shower head on the ceiling

Upvote 0
I thought he was trying to do that but against an agreed ceiling

Think the head has a swivel and he's pipeing up from the diverter to the back plate (you may have already said this bash me if you have :D)

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Shower engineer, yes, that looks ideal...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I'd start by cleaning any filters and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
What was the incoming pressure and flow...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Firstly, I love seeing the world through other...
Replies
Views
I have connected the secondary pump to a wifi...
Replies
Views
Back