BENDITNOW pipe benders | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss BENDITNOW pipe benders in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

Someone was asking about pipe benders the other day,just to confirm Benditnow on Ebay bought the original Hilmor machining so tyou are not buying rubbish,you are buying brand new old school kit,statement i got off them today Hi Mark,
As you may know we used to work for the company that owned the Hilmor brand years ago and we were tasked to bring the production back in to Sheffield, this we did for years until Irwin took the decision to bring their products in from the Far East including the Hilmor range so we set up Benditnow Ltd to go in to direct competition against them, the tooling is ours and in our opinion we have improved the manufacture (one point is that we fully machine our formers to very tight tolerances) all the other importers use standard high pressure die cast with zero machining.

We are proud that we still produce in the UK and have some very good feedback on the quality of our products.

Best Regards
Keith
Benditnow Ltd

ill know where to go for my next set :rockon2:

Do they sell benders for 8 and 10mm pipe as I have tried a few and not found a decent one yet.

I have got a benditnow after my old hilmor started rippling and denting the pipe (after 13 years of throwing it around)

It's exactly the same so hopefully it will last 13 years as well.

Not cheap though £79 I think it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Will PM you!
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
i keep missing out on these things. Need to...
Replies
Views
D
Good investment... at this price will pay for...
Replies
Views
E
Hmm! Some pipe makes for lovely rippling...
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
H
Just be aware that the stuff that is probably...
Replies
Views
Back