Best combi for 2 bathrooms | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Best combi for 2 bathrooms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary80gas

Gas Engineer
I need to fit a wall hung combi boiler to service 2 bathrooms. Im about to go for a Worcester 38cdi combi, its 16.4 litres min. The 42cdi only gives 17.1 litres for an extra 300 quid, hardly seems worth it. Whats your boiler choice for 2 bathroom installation?

Viessmann 111 if you really want a combi

I need to fit a wall hung combi boiler to service 2 bathrooms. Im about to go for a Worcester 38cdi combi, its 16.4 litres min. The 42cdi only gives 17.1 litres for an extra 300 quid, hardly seems worth it. Whats your boiler choice for 2 bathroom installation?
A Vaillant system boiler with an unvented cylinder. I wouldn’t put a combi into a 2 bathroom house. Doubt that you will be happy with the outcome.

This viessman 111 how consistant is the hot water flow. If its making 18 litres using a hot store, the hot store will soon be depleted and then its down to standard combi flow rates. So the water will run hot and then the temp starts dropping down after a few minutes. Is this right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

If you have the spare funds go ahead as it...
Replies
Views
Because it will adjust the boiler to the...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Here you go this was the one 1570822575
Replies
Views
Back