Best control/thermostat for system boiler with unvented cylinder | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Best control/thermostat for system boiler with unvented cylinder in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hi all,

Looking to convert combi boiler to system boiler with an unvented cylinder.

What models do people reccomend for controls/thermostats?

The way we use the house we dont really need a smart one, my mother who lives in the property is elderly so want it to be easy to use.

I am thinking to go for either a Viessmanns 100 or a Baxi Platinum boiler. Looking at getting a few quotes so will decide with whoever I end up with.

Just wondering what people reccomend.

Drayton lifestyle lp112 and Honeywell 6360b

Hive (without hub) is my goto smart control for people who don't want a smart control.
Couldn't recommend an oldschool combo unless customer is incapable of adjusting.

Similar plumbing topics

Is your boiler the 'Ideal Logic Heat 12' (i.e...
Replies
Views
Who said plastic 28/22mm copper tube and mlcp...
Replies
Views
A
Are you sure it’s still vented? Should have...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Yes spot on need to have a look behind the...
Replies
Views
200% won’t be the reason the cylinder isn’t...
Replies
Views
Back