best gas system boiler budget £900 | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss best gas system boiler budget £900 in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
With that budget you can take your pick of anything.
As for recomendations, 10 people will give 10 different answers. Make your own mind up.

make a short list and take advise from your installer, he/she will be the person who fits it and will be able to give you the best advise on which is most suitable.

Is that £900 for the boiler, or does that include installation and materials?

it cant be with labour surely ,for 900 you can pick best make on the market with dependable of your fitter you will pick from 1 or 2 or 5 or 6 years guarantee

for boiler only

reccomendations please.

its for a job im doing and need a system gas boiler thats the budget gas safe person installing but what a good boiler dont want to get a 900 boiler and it to be crap could you give some reccomendations

Under a grand, the new version Viessmann 100-w is probably the best system boiler you can get.

viessmann is hard to get in northern ireland over the counter need it soon
have vaillant eco tec are they as good as
or a glow-worm sxi
they are want i can get not waiting, as in northern ireland its still mostly oil

if it was my job I would fit w bosch 18i or 24i or if big property cdi 30
but is only because customers are asking for w bosch and I sign them of with 6 years guarantee

At the end of the day , the boiler is only £450 for a reason , the parts are of inferior quality to get to that price and if it was all full of vaillants best parts it would be called a Vaillant and cost you a grand. So having said that you take your chance by buying a cheap boiler but have a quality install with full system cleansing etc but at £300 you aren't going to get that quality install. So in all honesty you want a cheap inferior boiler with a cheap probably poor quality install and ask people if all will be ok ? Sorry to be blunt but you are going to be asking this same question in two years time and then neither will have been cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I’ve heard the gloworm compact is a good one...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Who are you all using for the above...
Replies
Views
Thanks to @ShaunCorbs and @cjg for the helpful...
Replies
Views
Any gas boiler's HEX can stand a static head...
Replies
Views
Back