Best laser level | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Best laser level in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dai Williams

Spoke to a few boys raving about how much time they are saving whilst using laser levels for pipe runs, hanging large rads and other work.
just wondering if many people on the forum are using one?

and best ones to go for.

appreciate the help

I have the Hilti laser at moment. They are a little strange to view and mark out the line points.
Handy though and saves putting pencil lines on nice new surfaces.
Great if your eyesight, like mine isn't as good as it was.
Excellent on large areas, or for high vertical levels.

We've got a Stanley laser level its brilliant for tiling which is why we've got it, also use it for kitchens levelling units and that, I still prefer my trusty stabilia for reads though although once you've got one there endless uses for it, can save you having to draw a line on fresh paint aswell

I've had the little Dewalt cross line level for a few years now. I don't think there's a lot to choose between them, it just comes down to personal preference and price.

I use it most days, whichever one you go for it'll save you time.

I have the dewalt one too. It's a decent bit of kit for the money. If you can stretch your budget, go for a green beam type. They are much easier to see.

Leica L2H2 (i think) though i believe they have updated them with green lasers now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

All the tool fiends I know seem to swear by...
Replies
Views
I bought mine as I had a feeling a long...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your response mate. Im not...
Replies
Views
  • Question
As an update, what I did was: Applied a blob...
Replies
Views
Evohome is not the latest technology, but it...
Replies
Views
Back