Best quality manifold and valves | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Best quality manifold and valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

I need to replace two 17 year old 9 port underfloor manifolds and valves, can anyone recommend the best quality make ? Not too concerned about the price, I want good quality-Thanks, Nick

Have a look at imi hydronic

You will need to identify th make and type of pipe. As your new manifold wil need connections for that.

Lots of types.
Mclp, in 16 and 20 mm
Pex, in 15, 16 and 20mm
Hep20 in 15mm
Speedfit in 10 and 15mm
Polyplumb. In 15mm
Hopefully, it’s not contraflow, looks like red hose pipe. As you won’t get anything.

Lots of others I haven’t mentioned, but you will need to confirm, to get the matching connections
Post a pic of the setup and we should be able to identify

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Yep there spot on for a good quality but price...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks ShaunCorbs, will try that this weekend.
Replies
Views
M
Watts as a company are still in business...
Replies
Views
Anyway, you can always increase the boiler...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello Sergiu I would use it, but it's hard to...
Replies
Views
Back