Best tool bag/box | Plumbing Tools | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Best tool bag/box in the Plumbing Tools area at Plumbers Forums

ih1

Gas Engineer
My old faithful Stanley fatmax tool bag has seen better days and is due an upgrade. What are use lads using these days

using the jcb boxes frae bnQ...bottom one has wheels and others lock on if needed .
Has suitcase thing that i use for maintenance tools and other ones for power and big tools

Found this whilst researching the bags was nice to find something on you tube not American.

http://youtu.be/BsoZnnbUZgk
Those are the exact 2 veto's I have, and set up in a similar way. The xxlf is a beast, when loaded at times I have to sort tools and odds and ends out of it so I can lift it again. You don't need free weights if you own an xxlf. And once you try a veto you won't buy another brand unless they radically up their game.

I fancy one of those tech ones, looks a handy piece of kit! ive got a british gas brief case type one at the moment, would have to try and flog that first efore I could afford to fork out £150 for one tho!!

image.jpg

I use this type by Stanley for my everyday hand tools, I bought it about 8 years ago for about £5.

image.jpg

I have a Stanley Fatmax XL that I keep in the van for heavier tools and tools not used everyday.

I have that same tray for my everyday stuff. I'm looking at upgrading to a bag

image.jpg

I have adapted my tray with cut down inhibitor and water bottles to carry smaller tools and bits.
I tried using the Fatmax for a while for everyday use but I found it too heavy, I was also carting around stuff I only used now and again.

If the plastic Stanley tray broke tomorrow I would definitely buy another one, i do loads of small jobs in occupied propertys and it's easy to carry around.

It really depends on what you are using it for I mostly do servicing, so I use a ck magma technicians case

I also have a ck magma tool tote that I keep all my pipework tools in

Both bags are pretty sturdy

Them stanley trays last me about 3 months.
They do a heavier duty one with a metal handle. Much more durable.
That said im waiting on the veto to come back in stock. Gonna rush me 160 notes

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Went with both options, my new bacho wide grip...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I'd like to say in 26 years I've tried them...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Same here. There are times you just cannot...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Must admit I absolutely love Veto bags. But...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Looks good
Replies
Views
Back