betacom 4 24c problem | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss betacom 4 24c problem in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi, my Betacom boiler stopped working a few days ago and showed the error message F.28, I tried defrosting the condensate pipe then resetting the boiler and got the same error after about two hours. Then I took the condensate pipe out and let the boiler drip into a bucket, then reset the boiler again and got the same error. I reset it again last night and woke up this morning to a different message flashing on the display (it's the cross symbol that you get when you restart the boiler). Any ideas would be a great help.

Sounds like ignition failure, we’ve had some on our Vaillants (same group as Glow worm) F28 and they’ve not been frozen condensate pipes. Engineer required I’m afraid.

Similar plumbing topics

A
TRVs open? Any other valves been touched?
Replies
Views
1/4 turn black knob on both. open bleed screw...
Replies
Views
This response doesn't make any sense, as the...
Replies
Views
Not offended. I understand your frustration...
Replies
Views
Keep a diary recording the dates/times of when...
Replies
Views
Back