Bias boiler loosing pressure | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Bias boiler loosing pressure in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Farmelectrics

Hello chaps I'm new to the plumbing forumn usually use electricians one I'm a spark by trade but currently working as multi skilled engineer for a large retail group any way could some one explain why my boiler is loosing a bit of pressure I've always been told that the pressure should be between 1 to 2 bar but I've noticed last couple of weeks it's dropping below 1bar so I've topped it back up I've looked at all the rads to see if I have a leak some were but can't find leak any were any thoughts

Could be leaking from the relief valve outside?, expansion vessel empty?

thanks alpha have checked its not please re assure me its nothing to worry about is it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Yep I think that’s got to be the next step. I...
Replies
Views
I would bet that's a leaker Bottom of heat...
Replies
Views
That means you have a leak as the system...
Replies
Views
That was my worry, i will carry out the test...
Replies
Views
Probably a pressure sensor still involved but...
Replies
Views
Back