Biasi Boiler Low Pressure | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Biasi Boiler Low Pressure in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSM

Hi All,

Hope you can help as we have just moved into a new house that has a Biasi boiler in and is low on pressure. My knowledge is very low but I must be missing something obvious as I cannot work out how to fill the boiler? Pictures attached.

15032297857611190888817.jpg

15032298192491734879439.jpg

Silver flexi pipe first pipe with the valve on it

Your looking to get on the boiler pressure guage about 1-1.5 bar cold

Open the valve slowly

Thank you for the fast reply. Excuse my ignorance but I presume you mean the one further to the back with the screw on the front? If so how far should I turn the screw as I've tried this with no luck and didn't want to unscrew too far

Thank you for the fast reply. Excuse my ignorance but I presume you mean the one further to the back with the screw on the front? If so how far should I turn the screw as I've tried this with no luck and didn't want to unscrew too far

No the one on the left the front one

The one you unscrewed was the port for the double check valve

Shouldn`t you close the filling loop afterwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks, so i need another one?...otherwise the...
Replies
Views
The two red valves with brass caps on eg the...
Replies
Views
no its not... look for a silver flexable pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello! I was checking something in the toilet...
Replies
Views
Absolute cock & bull from SGN, think about...
Replies
Views
Back