Biasi compact he mk2 47-583-18 | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Biasi compact he mk2 47-583-18 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

hello,

My first post im a registered engineer, not used forms before so hoping I've posted this right?

I have attended a no heat or water on my neighbours bias compact he combi,

Fan would not opperate, they were no power at the fan and fuses good so I determined that is was a pcb fault.

Replaced pcb- fan now operates but.
Only fires for hw not for heat when called for,

Also the actuator on diverter valve does not opperate.

So I now believe that the air pressure switch maybe faulty as well as the diverter actuator.

Could it be that these parts could have been damaged from a power surge when the pcb packed in?

Firstly welcome along. We do not discuss gas appliance issues in open forum however we do have a sub forum devoted to it.

What we need you to do is make a few more posts 10-15 should do. Introduce yourself, try and help a few members with their queries.

Then send an image of the front and back of your GS card to either @ShaunCorbs @Harvest Fields or @Riley and we will arrange access for you

Cheers Riley,
I will send you a picture of my card.

Im just trying to get back out on the tools again so a bit rusty on fault finding on the newer appliances, been working at a college for some time now so 80% of my plumbing knowledge is all pipe bending calculations and bending skills
. 3.14159265359 3.14159265359 3.14159265359 LOL i will have to delete some of that from my memory

I've found the parts were not too expensive so I've ordered them and try and see how I get on.

Similar plumbing topics

No it doesn't fire up if I blow down the tube...
Replies
Views
Display board can fail but 90 % of the time it...
Replies
Views
It’s the first to clog due to the small...
Replies
Views
Heating repaired. Was the central heating zone...
Replies
Views
yep thays how it is here some days its fine...
Replies
Views
Back