biasi m96 irratic ignition fault | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss biasi m96 irratic ignition fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
So the above boiler is going through its sequence, flow switch, pump runs, fan, aps and lights. But as soon as it lights all power cuts out. It will do this 3 or 4 times and then works ok. It does it in both hot water and heating. But is very random. I had to turn the hot tap on and off for 15minutes to get it to do this. I am thinking it is the Rectification probes. Am I close? Has anyone else had this before?

Thanks fellere. I look forward to hearing your advice:)

I had the same fault on an m96 a few months ago, it was the PCB.

Id agree with pcb but for what it costs you could try rectification lead

i hate the pcb as well i always state to cust 'it looks like pcb however i cant guarantee it so if it doesnt work its still chargeable'

wait till you see their face when its not pcb !!!!

i hate the pcb as well i always state to cust 'it looks like pcb however i cant guarantee it so if it doesnt work its still chargeable'

wait till you see their face when its not pcb !!!!

Wow, you do that do you? I think I shall try this next time. Luckily I have not had one that I said was pcb and was not. I always check on here with you guys 1st.

How do you go about charging for this? As I go there and diagnose the problem, order the part and go back and fit? Do I charge for 2hrs. As the 1st hour is a price no matter what and then to go back and fit?

why not?

you phone tech help of manufacturer and they do the same

cover your bum i say

I always like to use the line "I have been advised by technical support that it's the*insert bit you think* needs replacing. Obviously having checked eith tech help first.

Well in the end I just bought the 2 PCB's but reconditioned one's. They are guaranteed for a yr. And, it now works fine. Thanks guys for all the advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Unfortunately the fitting of a new Venturi did...
Replies
Views
Can I have your gas reg number please so I can...
Replies
Views
Depending on model it might be auto ignition...
Replies
Views
C
In a word, no. Needs a gas safe bod.
Replies
Views
Gas Safe Registered? If so send your details...
Replies
Views
Back