Big bum Water Tank 25,000 Litres. | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Big bum Water Tank 25,000 Litres. in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Have to pipe this up in a few weeks.
20190807_161418.jpg

Rain water just for toilets or other ?

Who’s it for? I mean what facility.
Just a cottage out in the sticks. Used to get its water from a stream, but dead sheep, pesticides and fertilisers put an end to that.

They only spend 3 to 6 months a year actually in it.

I told him he should have just coughed up for a bore hole rather than the tank.

For everything bar drinking.

Concerned about how long it's going to take to use it all and the condition of the water, especially in the summer.

That’s my thoughts aswell the big L is going to be a problem going to have to have some sort of uv filter ?

Looks like a cold war relic. Bl00dy awful. You'll have to let us know where it is so we can avoid hiring it ...

Advert:
Hire for just one night to spend weeks in the lottery of intensive care for FREE... :rolleyes:

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
You Can Use Boiler, Heat Pump.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Sorry for the delay in replying, I had an...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, We have solar panels for our hot water...
Replies
Views
  • Question
hi have been a plumber for 50 years this month...
Replies
Views
Back