Black Friday - Price Drop Challenge #3 - 24kw combi | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Black Friday - Price Drop Challenge #3 - 24kw combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

And its me again.

Honestly, if you are getting fed up, I promise that all this Black Friday nonsense will be over soon, and I will shut up for a while. Until then, thanks for your patience.

Many of you will know Paul Jepson, formerly branch manager at several of our branches, most recently at Crawley and then sales manager at Fareham, and now our digital marketing manager.

Paul has a very individual sense of humour, and is the evil genius behind the Price Drop challenge.

This time, the product is a Baxi MainEco 24 kw combi - a basic, bread and butter, entry level combi. They got discontinued at ErP, so we have been clearing them out. They were selling steadily at £399, but we need the shelf space, and so decided to raid the marketing budget to reduce them to £299 +VAT, and we sold quite a few yesterday and today at that price.

We still have 15 left, and starting at approx 7:45 this evening, we will be cutting the price by £10 every 15mins or so. However, once they are sold out, that will be that.

So you guys collectively decide the sell price. There are no customer limits, so one customer might decide to clear the lot, once the price reached a level where they were happy. Or it might fall all the way to £9! Who can tell?

So get over to the site now, and keep monitoring the current price

jepsonistravolta.jpg

Bloody father in law just made me miss the Vaillant deals

I think your just being bloody greedy Ray! It`s called Black Friday for a reason it`s not Black Weekend you know! lol

All I wanted ov for mine combi for his easy. Silly sod dragged his heels and was like wellllllll I'm not sure

Sorry Ray my anger masked my literacy. I wanted open vent for my house, he wanted Combi for his, dragged his bloody heels and we both missed out

We've got a bloke whining like mad via FB because he wasnt quick enough to get a WB yesterday or a Vaillant today.

He flatly refuses to believe that any of the several thousand people registered on the site could possibly have moved faster than him.

I did like your note on the Black Friday notes saying to phone you for an argument :wink:

We've got a bloke whining like mad via FB because he wasnt quick enough to get a WB yesterday or a Vaillant today.

He flatly refuses to believe that any of the several thousand people registered on the site could possibly have moved faster than him.

I refreshed for hours then they were gone i dont belive they existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

R
Its one of a kind Steve
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
R
Some people do leave it to lastminute dot com...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
R
Very good of you that is
Replies
Views
Back