Boiler Affiliate Scheme/looking for a large engineer network | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler Affiliate Scheme/looking for a large engineer network in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MRBoilerRepairs

Morning all

We are shortly launching an online boiler repair and service business. We are looking for a company/affiliate scheme to send our leads to, or a company with a large network who we can use for our bookings.

thanks

all is £50 /h+ vat + materials

- service
- repair
- safety check
-Cockers, gas hobs installs
- landlord safety checks

Thanks for your reply. I'm looking for a company to provide me a fixed price for a repair.

What exactly is your background? Where are you expecting to find all this work?

WHAT'S THE CATCH?

I want a £2.5 k upfront to consider my options:):) then i'll arrange some uk cover, need to get a helicopter licence first tho. if bg and heat team cant always get it right hows this internet wonder going to do it,:cowboy:

Last edited by a moderator:
but they only use genuine trained manufacturers technician, never use just anyone off a forum!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi appreciate and thanks to all that replied...
Replies
Views
Oh dear. Plumber it is!! I chose the wrong...
Replies
Views
Thanks. Surely some damage has already been...
Replies
Views
P
Tricky situation for you. Boiler shouldn't...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Back