Boiler and cylinder replacement | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler and cylinder replacement in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Had a look at this job it needs upgrading boiler and cylinder the house is quite big 17 rads, big rooms open vented at present , some pipework under concrete floors client wants unvented and little as possible on show conserned about pipes under the floor so looking for ideas chaps I've a few in mind boiler without a pressure sensor so system can be run at a low pressure but still sealed ? . Kop

Attachments

• IMG_20221223_121149322_MFNR.jpg
    IMG_20221223_121149322_MFNR.jpg
    313.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20221223_120944267_MFNR.jpg
    IMG_20221223_120944267_MFNR.jpg
    396.5 KB · Views: 20
Yeah but as I said client don't want to see it Simon , I can do it with a Intergas boiler possibly a Worcester I've done it before with the old CDI Classic not sure about the newer range ??

Baxi or viessmann heat only

Went with a Intergas Hre 40 kw system boiler coupled with a OSO delta 300 litre unvented cylinder 3 zone heating and hot water , upgrade on living room rads and all valves. 😉👍

Similar plumbing topics

A
I looked up the faults out of curiosity as I...
Replies
Views
Look at a Viessman 222 10 year manufacturers...
Replies
Views
I once had a similar experience with my old...
Replies
Views
N
Re: Zoning upstairs. If you don't have 1 set...
Replies
Views
A decent water pressure and flow will be...
Replies
Views
Back