Boiler and unvented into an airing cupbaord | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler and unvented into an airing cupbaord in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Anyone got any pictures of jobs you have done like this?
Im quoting to cram a system boiler and 210l unvented into an airing cupboard but not sure if its possible, I will be a rear flue vaillant 700mm high and the cylinder is 1500mm high, expansion could go in the loft

Can’t due to boiler warranty and access to the boiler

It could go in the garage at addition cost.
Was trying to talk them out of a combi but not sure if they have the money

Good shout
I have never fitted a Viessman so a bit wary of them

there’s a few new videos on the old U tube about the new models (on Viessmann’s channel)

I've never fitted one either but did quote once for a customer that should have had a system boiler but demanded a 'combi'.
Someone prob quoted them for a logic24 so their loss😆
Do they require much setup compared to the typical 'switch on and walk away'?

Just need to commission via your phone

Anyone got any pictures of jobs you have done like this?
Im quoting to cram a system boiler and 210l unvented into an airing cupboard but not sure if its possible, I will be a rear flue vaillant 700mm high and the cylinder is 1500mm high, expansion could go in the loft
Look at oso cylinders Scott you can drop a size 170 litre stored water can be up to 70 ° c amazing recovery expansion vessels contained within the cylinder . 222 f is a nice bit of kit i fitted one the customer loved it . Kop

Attachments

• IMG_20200317_131141.jpg
    IMG_20200317_131141.jpg
    386.6 KB · Views: 13
  • PXL_20210319_130222802.jpg
    PXL_20210319_130222802.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 12
Very nice!
I think my ***** just inverted.
Not sure I've got a level that reads true so I've got no hope but (altho I know I'm not fooling anyone) wouldn't you rather have the primary filter with entry into bottom, and how about getting those valves to line up?
🤭

Look at oso cylinders Scott you can drop a size 170 litre stored water can be up to 70 ° c amazing recovery expansion vessels contained within the cylinder . 222 f is a nice bit of kit i fitted one the customer loved it . Kop
Any idea on the cost of a 170 cylinder?

Any idea on the cost of a 170 cylinder?
I fitted a 150 mate £700 ish the 180 is around £800 but it is more like a pre plumbed cylinder and very well thought out , with a little bit of thought you can get it in a small space do your prv and tprv pipework first then all connections are on the top of the unit. Regards Kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210502-065958.png
    Screenshot_20210502-065958.png
    659.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20210502-065907.png
    Screenshot_20210502-065907.png
    373.5 KB · Views: 8

Similar plumbing topics

Look at a Viessman 222 10 year manufacturers...
Replies
Views
Stick with heat only. You most probably still...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a new Vaillant boiler being...
Replies
Views
Yes you should be able to cut them off in...
Replies
Views
Pump/feed/expansion are piped/in wrong...
Replies
Views
Back