Boiler Benchmark help please | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler Benchmark help please in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Last year my boiler broke down prior to which a few radiators were stone cold.

Paid large company who used their contracted installer to fit the boiler after which the radiators still haven’t worked.

On booking the annual service I noticed that the system wasn’t flushed and the hard water section was checked no (even though it's a hard water area).

Company are sending installer to rectify the problem though he is being a bit stroppy about it.

My q is - surely now the warranty is invalid as not fitted as per manufacturers instructions? Also if the problems are rectified, surely more damage to new boiler and system has occurred in one year and am wondering whether to take this further with the company? They seem unbothered and the installer is getting stroppy.

Thank you.

Aslong as the work gets rectified you will be fine your issue is the hard water need a combi mate or water softener fitting

This is what happens when the company subs / only pays there installers 3-400 to fit said boiler

Thanks. Surely some damage has already been done. I am also annoyed that the BM wasn’t filled out correctly. Not concerned about who pays who as not my problem!, job should’ve been done properly in the first place.

Similar plumbing topics

hello, old post but what did you go with in...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Replies
Views
My mother has a rented-out property at the...
Replies
Views
Thanks very much for your help.
Replies
Views
Please feel free
Replies
Views
Back