Boiler break down data base | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler break down data base in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makemodelsymptomsolution
Ferrolianyanyreplace
Biasianyanyreplace
Ravenheatanyanyripout,maul with an axe,
Pi$$ on, give to plasterer
to scrap.

Because I can charge lots for knowing what it is, where my competitor can only charge peanuts as he will replace 4 things before getting it

The database would be 100's of megs big, so many boilers, so many problems :lol:

Could do with having sub forums, then you select the manufacturer, then the model and post in there so it's easy to reference.

I agree in a way, but often trying to find the information you want is touch and go, you have to search through a long thread to potentially not find the info you need. Having it in a separate forum, then manufacturer sub forum would be easy to reference and in the long run would actually reduce the number of new threads. How many have we seen recently that have been asked a number of times. For example, what's the best way to remove a Greenstar Ijnr PRV? The book tells you to remove the hydroblock, but we know cutting the cold inlet and some commitment can see it out quicker without disturbing the hydroblock washers and o-rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks @Chuck - I checked those numbers and...
Replies
Views
IMO, the boiler should be derated to ~ 20kw...
Replies
Views
P
Tricky situation for you. Boiler shouldn't...
Replies
Views
In that case, just get the Mechanical Engineer...
Replies
Views
Hi John, This was actually a house I'm...
Replies
Views
Back