Boiler breakdown in Cobham | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler breakdown in Cobham in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howsie

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Hi all,

I've bee layed up in hospital for two weeks and one of my clients, who I'm doing a big job for in a month or two has a problem with their potterton heat only.

Do you have some availabilty to help today or tomorrow to fix?

Thanks,
Sean

Sorry I can't help with the boiler Sean, but fingers crossed for a quick recovery.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will see if I can find anyone Sean, do you know what the problem is with the boiler ?
Can I take it that you will not be able to do that Megaflo repair I passed over the other day then. LOL
Can you tell us what is wrong with you ? if it is that full frontal lobotomy that you were talking about having done & you want to keep it quite, I will say no more!!! :oops:

hope you get well soon Sean and sorry job its bit far for me. Would have to charge bit more than usual.

Lol Chris! I haven't seen the repair. Did you email it? One of the lads will be able to get to it.

I've had a punctured bowel and was rushed into hospital. On the table for eight hours and nearly didn't make it according to the surgeon. I'm out of action for at least 8 weeks, maybe more.

Fed up being inside the hospital tbh.

Lol Chris! I haven't seen the repair. Did you email it? One of the lads will be able to get to it.

I've had a punctured bowel and was rushed into hospital. On the table for eight hours and nearly didn't make it according to the surgeon. I'm out of action for at least 8 weeks, maybe more.

Fed up being inside the hospital tbh.
No gave them your details, it was in Wimbledon. Work email been down for the last couple of hours & no one answering their phones, typical B... Friday!! If I get anything come back I will drop you a PM.
Speed recovery Sean, take care, em hospitals are not a place to be if you are ill you know. :smilewinkgrin:

get well soon Sean. I've never liked hospitals. always discharged myself against doctors wishes then regretted it later and was too ashamed to go back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

As it’s only a holiday let your fine I would...
Replies
Views
This one is taking shape now bit of a change...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Or elec bills as it would be running...
Replies
Views
W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
Back