Boiler choice.... | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler choice.... in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Generally always fit vaillants, I'm registered with them and can guarantee for 7 years. Also like the I phone app for registering.
need 5 combi's for the end of next week, so do I bite the bullet and get ideal vogue, or logic +?????
im not registered with ideal and don't also want a liability fitted in rental flats!

cheers

Are they all for the same job? If not, take a couple of each for testing purposes. :)

Of course if you bought Vogue you could have 5 entries in our draw and maybe take Mrs Chalked [DLMURL="http://www.williams.uk.com/Vogue%20Holiday%20Promo.html"]christmas shopping in New York[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course if you bought Vogue you could have 5 entries in our draw and maybe take Mrs Chalked [DLMURL="http://www.williams.uk.com/Vogue%20Holiday%20Promo.html"]christmas shopping in New York[/DLMURL]
That is what I was thinking about
yes they are all on the same building.

Last edited by a moderator:
10 year warranty on the Vogue. 10 years! And just £599 + VAT for the 26kw (boiler only). I can feel you weakening...

Going to start fitting the ideals, or maybe wb again even baxi, instead of my favoured brand (vaillant), due to the customer poaching business. Think it has only started happening down here, but I have had 11 customers in the last month contact me to say they have had the poaching letters.
Was in plumb center the other day (sorry Ray), and the vaillant rep was there getting an ear bashing from a few of us, which brightened up the day

Going to start fitting the ideals, or maybe wb again even baxi, instead of my favoured brand (vaillant), due to the customer poaching business. Think it has only started happening down here, but I have had 11 customers in the last month contact me to say they have had the poaching letters.
Was in plumb center the other day (sorry Ray), and the vaillant rep was there getting an ear bashing from a few of us, which brightened up the day

I fit a lot of Vaillants, and I just don't suffer with this at all. When registering make sure the do jot contact boxes are ticked correctly. Besides Vaillant charges are going to be higher than ours, so I'd still get the services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

@ShaunCorbs - the heating engineer who will be...
Replies
Views
Absolute cock & bull from SGN, think about...
Replies
Views
The radiator heating temperature for a...
Replies
Views
WPJ Plumbing
W
Again, ongoing thanks. I'll have to get to my...
Replies
Views
hello, old post but what did you go with in...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Back