Boiler cover questioned | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler cover questioned in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
what I have beening saying for years, you are coved for every thing till you clam, The BG,s one they just keep telling every one there system needs power flushing at a cost of £600 or the cover is void, so what does the custumer do as BG are the experts!.

you have to be insane to take out cover,

insurance is one big con anyway.

Oh sorry sir you now have a sony Cd player in the car, it comes with a tape player as standard so you modified it. We wont be covering your expenses or helping with your court case to sue the lorry driver who fell asleep.

Computer says no.

i particularly dont like the AA adverts, and i quote :

"we get someone in who can actually do the job"

&

"no need to get cowboys in dad"

Yeah where have these AA guys come from?

I really think that there should be a TV show on plumber and gas firms.....

Put some of us against these big boys on faults, against the clock....

See how they fair.

P.S.im obviously not talking about all of the engineers, but im afraid the "toffs" at all these big firms love slating us "Cowboys"

The blood is boiling

I just think that advert is unfair as it makes it out as if all local guys are cowboys

it wouldnt suprise me if you can lol but whos going to ? thats more of a womans job

I was driving this morning when I saw an AA van parked up. The driver was sobbing uncontrollably and looked very miserable. I thought to myself 'that guy's heading for a breakdown'.
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

oh, i see
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
D
Cadet will cap the gas due to the smell of gas...
Replies
Views
E
It sounds like that needs to be sealed from...
Replies
Views
Yes you should be able to cut them off in...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Back