Boiler cutting Out when running hot water | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler cutting Out when running hot water in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stressedoutdad

Hi I have a ferroli optimax HE plus 31c, and every time we run the hot water for 3-4 minutes the water goes cold and it gives the error code of A01 which means the ignition has gone and I have to reset the boiler. I had the divertor valve replaced about 6 months ago, but it does the same when the heating is out on. Has anyone come across this problem before or have any advice on what to do as my plumber can't make it until next week and it's getting really frustrating having to reset the boiler every few minutes when running baths ir showers. Thanks in advance :smiley2:

Fraid not buddy we won't give DIY boiler repairs to non qualified people.

You could try here and one of our lot might be able to pop in. [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]
Be prepared though your boiler is not great so it may not be just one part

Thanks for the quick response. I will have a check now :) sorry if I broke any rules. Wasn't meant too :)

Not broken anything as long as you don't tinker yourself mate. Don't worry!! No harm in asking and thank you for accepting the forums stance on gas. I'm sure you can appreciate the necessity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

L
That shouldn't happen. Going to need lots of...
Replies
Views
This response doesn't make any sense, as the...
Replies
Views
Thanks CJG, I understand what you're saying. I...
Replies
Views
If i turn the temperature dial right down on...
Replies
Views
My first thought when I heard this fault a...
Replies
Views
Back