boiler diagnostics | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss boiler diagnostics in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dboi78

i aquired some information recently regarding boiler breakdowns stating that boiler lockout can only be due to overheat or ignition faults and anything else would be regarded as a blocking error in which the pcb would keep trying to fix the problem just wondered how accurate this info is and if it's generic to certain types of boiler i.e pre mix burners/atmospheric or different manufacturers ??

many thanks

one i got called to about 3 weeks ago just remembered..the ETM Meter had run out of credit hahaha.. that caused boiler lockout loll.. £40 for a nusiance call.

yes? sounds like they probably even got an advert like that one with some poor fool falling off a ladder and fat bird slipping over, but i aint gonna ring em. what a dumbass place to advertise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
Safe Gas Heating Engineers Ltd (SGHE) are first class plumbers and heating engineers who can service or repair any make of boiler. They operate a No Fix No Fee policy which means if your boiler cannot be fixed you owe nothing. You can visit Plummer for more info.
Thank you.
Hahahahaha

one i got called to about 3 weeks ago just remembered..the ETM Meter had run out of credit hahaha.. that caused boiler lockout loll.. £40 for a nusiance call.
That happens to me too often, usually on a landlord safety inspection. Turn-up to an empty flat where gas or electric has been cut off.
and of course the estate agent wont pay your invoice because you havent signed off a cp12 form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Needs a gas safe engineer maybe also due to...
Replies
Views
Seen it all Gas meters without seals copper...
Replies
Views
Set of new electrodes should sort it. Had a...
Replies
Views
It’s probably not mate,as long as your doing...
Replies
Views
Thanks guys - some good advice! Think I'll go...
Replies
Views
Back