boiler eng needed in Welwyn garden city. | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss boiler eng needed in Welwyn garden city. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sparky57

Hi guys, can anyone recomend a gas/boiler engineer in the Weleyn Garden City area?

I have a property thats being rented out as i was unable to sell it and after much too'ing and frowing with british gas who have done the maintenace on it for the last 3 years, they are now claiming there is a problem with the flue, which as it happens is not covered by the agreement (funny that)

Just looking for an honest reliable guy

Cheers

Vince

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for placing your request for a gas boiler engineer on the forums sparky57

any members who maybe able to help out ,please pm the op

thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

with claims like that and that price. tell you...
Replies
Views
The worst oil boiler ever to hit the market...
Replies
Views
Keep a diary recording the dates/times of when...
Replies
Views
I think you need to rule out a leak on the...
Replies
Views
S
If the flue isn't within your boundary it will...
Replies
Views
Back