Boiler Fault Finding Courses, Glasgow | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler Fault Finding Courses, Glasgow in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mcniven

I am looking for Boiler Fault Finding courses in or around Glasgow.

Please inform or recommend someone if you know of any, thanks

You probably don't need a course on this.

Look at some manufacturers instructions and learn components and function of parts.

Get familiar with sequences...power, switch on, fan, pump, venturi, air-pressure switch, ignition, soft-light, sensor, board, full-ignition...etc.

Seek out fixes to common problems - like cleaning venturis, changing HW diaphragms, and looking how pins move in and out to make micro switches.

Get as much free manufacturer training as possible.

And, get someone to run through safe use of a multi-testor with you. Look toward your peers, workers and forums to get the information - but don't waste your money on more courses.

i saw a great centre set up about 7/8 years ago, looked great and did well. went back last year and its gone? i asked why, they said it became too costly as boilers were changing so quickly they couldt keep up with the change

as clanger says thats probably why manufacturers courses are better, they more up to date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
A
  • Article
2391 Course pass rate I have been meaning to...
Replies
Views
Ashley-Joseph
A
Still same have you fitted a new board
Replies
Views
Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated!
Replies
Views
https://www.gov.uk/product-safety-alerts-report...
Replies
Views
Back