boiler fault gloworm ultimate 40BF | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss boiler fault gloworm ultimate 40BF in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

efficient

just been called to a boiler fault hot water but no heating.. tested room stat thats fine tested.
its running of a FP715 programmer and a WB12 wiring centre. but there is no live connection to the boiler... but the boiler fires on hot water demand ???????? any ideas or am i missing something really obvious.

Check the pump.
There is no permanent live on these boilers, only a switch live

it could be the programmer that is not sending the signal but agree with tamz ,pump could be stuffed but boiler would still fire up and give no heating ,good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
With CH selected on, if you open a hot tap...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the input on this, much...
Replies
Views
P
Doesn't matter, mod will remove or close it.
Replies
Views
Is your boiler the 'Ideal Logic Heat 12' (i.e...
Replies
Views
Back