Boiler Fires For Hot Water But Not For CH, Please Help | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler Fires For Hot Water But Not For CH, Please Help in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

My boiler fires when hot water called for but doesn't when central heating called for.

I have replaced the room thermostat but problem persists.

My system:
Albion Mainsflow Integrated Thermalstore Combipack (Kit 1 I believe, no Zone Valve)
Ideal Classic FF260 Boiler
Landis & Gyr RWB270 Timer
Landis & Gyr Rad1.N thermostat

Any help much appreciated.

Paul

hi how many pumps do you have? if you have 2 check that both are running if its not check for voltage to the pump if you have voltage at the pump then the pump is dead, if you have no voltage then the timer is duff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks for the input on this, much...
Replies
Views
L
Do you have power at the grey on the port...
Replies
Views
I don't believe moving the manual lever over...
Replies
Views
Just happened to be rummaging around on the...
Replies
Views
My first thought when I heard this fault a...
Replies
Views
Back