Boiler flue and conservatory help | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler flue and conservatory help in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

We currently have a Potterton suprima 40litres.boiler the flue comes out where the conservatory we are planning to build will be. Can anyone advise what our options are please other than moving the boiler.
Thank you.

New boiler in a new location or don’t put the conservatory there only two options

Re route the flue to terminate as per manufacturers instructions, get your local 'Registered Professional Gas Engineer' to advise.
[automerge]1576232217[/automerge]

That’s not entirely true dependant on its location

Can’t get any flue system for the boiler I think

Thanks for the reply guys all I can find is this.
324671c8-4c26-4370-afdd-fc78361045c7.jpeg

I see the manual says 3.4m max flue length.
I should think you would go over that anyway 2 lengths and 2 elbows = 4m.
Even if you could go through the roof.
Reckon it'll still end up a no no on length

Hello Fern010 :)
I have very similar problem. Have you found the solution? Have you done any more research?

Attachments

• 20180814_154832.jpg
    20180814_154832.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 30

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, Ben this is what I thought as it seems...
Replies
Views
P
Tricky situation for you. Boiler shouldn't...
Replies
Views
IMO, the boiler should be derated to ~ 20kw...
Replies
Views
J
Boiler broken down, pay for BG cover, can't...
Replies
Views
update on this, attached the Kinetico HE water...
Replies
Views
Back