Boiler Flue position | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler Flue position in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gasbag

Hi There, Can anyone answer this dispute we are having? My Gas fitter wants to fit a new boiler in new build the flue however will end up being 1.75 meters below the above appartment window and 300mm to the right hand side it seems the owner of the building thinks that this position is not within the current regulation but the gas fitter says it is can anyone help as I need confimation either way.

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem is when the boiler plumes and your neighbour complains then ur screwed. There are strict measurements where the flue is in comparison to windows etc. It may be within guidelines but there will be endless arguements if the neighbour complains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, Ben this is what I thought as it seems...
Replies
Views
P
As above through the roof. Also I doubt that...
Replies
Views
E
It sounds like that needs to be sealed from...
Replies
Views
J
Get gas safe to inspect it
Replies
Views
Hi, thank you for the reply. It's confusing...
Replies
Views
Back