Boiler FOr Gravity System | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler FOr Gravity System in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

peteisfishing

Are there still any boilers available for Gravity DHW pumped CH Systems? Customer very skint boiler condemnd and need the most cost effective replacement. Think they are out of luck though!!

Cheap install would be remove cylinder (heat electrically) from heating circuit, use the hw primaries as f and then heat only boiler for the central heating.

Not something I'd bee keen to do but needs must and all that.

Or take the scrap metal value into account and price for a conversion to a combi,they are going to pay for a boiler change anyway,even if you could get a gravity h/w boiler,so cost would not be that more

Someone said to me the other day ''warm front'' was ending or has conditions just changed ?

Or take the scrap metal value into account and price for a conversion to a combi,they are going to pay for a boiler change anyway,even if you could get a gravity h/w boiler,so cost would not be that more

Someone said to me the other day ''warm front'' was ending or has conditions just changed ?

Just read this Warm Front scheme reopens - Department of Energy and Climate Change According to it, the scheme is carrying on till end of next year at lease Puddle :)

Just read this Warm Front scheme reopens - Department of Energy and Climate Change According to it, the scheme is carrying on till end of next year at lease Puddle

Thats good,it was a relative at the weekend talking about it,was after heating for his mum but was told scheme had ended or what ever,think he was after me doing it,only see him at weddings and funerals,so not to keen to get lumbered,will let him know,leave a message on his answer phone hopefully,so I do not have to get to involved :)

Thats good,it was a relative at the weekend talking about it,was after heating for his mum but was told scheme had ended or what ever,think he was after me doing it,only see him at weddings and funerals,so not to keen to get lumbered,will let him know,leave a message on his answer phone hopefully,so I do not have to get to involved :)

I have a couple of relatives the same Puddle. Only hear from them when they want something :) One once got at me coz he found out I'd replaced a pump for a friend for nothing and charged him for a similar job previously! Just told him I choose who my friends are but haven't a choice regards relatives! That shut him up! :)

The viessmann is a four piper, so effectively can be used for gravity hot water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Very informative...........thx🙄
Replies
Views
200% won’t be the reason the cylinder isn’t...
Replies
Views
At the moment when you move the hot water...
Replies
Views
Any gas boiler's HEX can stand a static head...
Replies
Views
Back