Boiler for your own house | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler for your own house in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
What would you fit in your own house?
To keep it a fair comparison it must be a combi and around 30kw

Vaillant. There's one about 10ft from me. Never been Touched in 8 years.
The last house I had had an vaillant fitted in 1996. I serviced it when I sold the house in 2009. ,

Viessman or Worcester

Baxi duo tec 28 he been in 10 years had a board less than £100 spark electrode and rectification probe thats it would have another one tomorrow no plastic in here cheers kop

20170317_143316.jpg

Last edited:
No not had a Vessel guys , the one in the picture is a 6 year old one i put in serviced it recently vertical flued and in a cupboard like new as you say .
Cheers kop

Have put Viessmann combi in mine 2 weeks ago

I only fit Viessmann so am bit biased but I've had very few issues & the issues I have had have been sorted without any hassle, so for me it was no brainer.

Baxi solo 2 still going strong......if a bit like Triggers broom.....

Last edited:

Either an Ideal Vogue Combi or an Intergas for me. I like them both. Definitely not a Worcester or Vaillant for me, hate working on both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks to @ShaunCorbs and @cjg for the helpful...
Replies
Views
there are many facters to look at what is...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
System boilers have a pressurised heating...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Back