boiler guide | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss boiler guide in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

anyone have any dealings with them they sent me a lead the mobile number was wrong and the custard ignored my emails i have treid to contact boiler guide but they have no facility for me to complain they have sent me a final reminder for 4,70 plus vat which i refuse to pay as there sites crap to be honest

No not me
Send them an invoice for the same amount

tried them a few times gasman paid £14 +vat each for 3 jobs never got any of them plus the petty to get there and the time pricing the gear and in the customers house got beat by £150 and £200 only went in at £1300 and that was using potterton heatmax 28he bet the cheaper quotes wasnt using that boiler makes me blood boil not going to use them anymore waste of time

You will get your money back , i tried themm couple months ago sent a lead to me tried emailing custard , never replied or answered with phone calls ,. Put the lead down as a false lead only to get an email saying custard was on holiday in france and will get back to me after . Kept reporting the false lead then suddenly had email saying lead was false and money was returned.
Never bothered with them again after .

avoid them mate, did try last winter ,customers were not genuine ! all them web services are scam !
get to local BNI !

Stan, BNI's ok but there's only one each trade allowed in each chapter. So if there's already a Gasman...............

Ive used Boiler guide a few times and had a bit of work out of them, had a few false leads but always end up reporting the leads and getting a refund. I don't think they're as bad as the other sites that you pay for jobs, but that is my experience with them.
My local BNI chapters are all full but Ive joined a free local business network so Ill see how that goes.

i just got a lead off them for £14.00 for boiler install, phoned the guy up he was only really making an enquiry and when i told him what type of prices he wasnt interested so I am not paying that £14.00 no WAY

ohh well credit where its due they have removed lead and should not be getting charged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hope with your case you reported it to trading...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Sounds like he was in too deep. At least he...
Replies
Views
In my experience, the way these things usually...
Replies
Views
Is the newboiler a heat only boiler with a...
Replies
Views
Back