Boiler - HW stops, pressure & temp goes reading increase dramatically | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler - HW stops, pressure & temp goes reading increase dramatically in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flash74

Hi all,

Wonder if anyone can help any advice welcomed. Problem with a Valliant Turbomax 828e, whilst the boiler is supplying hot water (also usually the heating is on when it happens, also i think it happens when another tap is turned on)

symptoms

1. The hot water tuns cold.
2. The boilers pressure gauge goes up from around 2 to 3 bars
3. the temperature display on the boiler increase rapidly from 70 to 130 (think 130 is the cut off hence cold water).
4. After 3 minutes the temperature drops including the pressure, at which point you can hear a rush of water in the boiler, this happens faster if the reset button is pressed.
5. The boiler works fine.

I have replaced the diverter valve and secondary heat exchange, which has stopped a F22 - water error but this problem is still happening, apprently its once every other day rougthly

Any help really appreciated

Cheers

F

could be there is a blockage...have you tried powerflushing if divertor and plate heat exchanger are new then can only assume water is getting blocked elsewhere

Cheers guys, I believe F22 is no water, ever seen seen the temp and pressure jump up? Will try a power flush. Pressue to house is great, 15 mm to and from stop tap to boiler. Boiler is 1 meter from tap. Any other ideas?

Cheers

F

yes, sorry i was thinking f28.
f22 is loss of water pressure i believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

That means you have a leak as the system...
Replies
Views
They shouldn’t be “bursting” like you’re...
Replies
Views
You have a blockage from a dirty system needs...
Replies
Views
Thanks again for your help. Having got hold of...
Replies
Views
I had A similar experience with my ecotec 418...
Replies
Views
Back